Facilities and Administration Manager
Houston, TX Posted: 11/30/2022
The Facilities and Administration Manager will be responsible for the overall management of EOG office facilities.
Provides oversight and execution of the day-to-day maintenance needs for physical office facilities. Responsible for managing vendor relationships and directs facility services such as HVAC, lighting, landscaping, window washing, janitorial, elevator maintenance and inspection, fleet, etc. Responsible for contract bids, negotiations and renewals for services and construction projects, in accordance with proper management approval authority. Responsible for oversight of all maintenance, repair, and inspections for facilities. Work with property management to coordinate facilities maintenance and repairs. Manage new construction and renovation projects. Responsible for required reporting and department budget preparation and manages expenses. Leads and oversees a decentralized team.
Additionally, will oversee and work as part of facilities team responsible for:
- Mail service - all inbound and outbound, sorting and delivery (USPS, FedEx, UPS, pouch, inner-office, etc.)
- Office moves - coordination, scheduling, communication, churn reports, supplies, floor map updates, name plate installation
- Office supplies - inventory, ordering, distribution, stocking
- Office furniture - purchasing, installation, repair, lock repair, warranty coordination
- Conference room set-up, teardown
- Break room - inventory, ordering, stocking
- Copier and other office equipment service - monitor/replace toner, paper, troubleshoot machine issues, schedule repairs, meter reads
- Facilities maintenance - carpet, lighting, furniture, office locks
- Facilities related invoice auditing, tracking, coding, payments, budgets, cost analysis
- May be required to provide expertise in planning, scheduling, design and execution of new construction, remodeling or renovation work, and improvements.
- Must have 7+ years related facilities experience, with 5+ years at a supervisory level.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Strong procurement and negotiation skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail, organization, and time management.
- Ability to perform and manage projects using independent judgment and initiative.
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree a plus.
- CFM designation a plus.
- Available to respond to emergency issues as they arise
- Domestic travel up to 30%
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here