Jourdanton, TX Posted: 10/17/2022
Responsible for overall maintenance and repair of compressors and engines in the field and in the shop.
- Rebuild engines, compressors, and all accessories such as water pumps, cylinder heads, oil pumps, etc.
- Travel to field locations to make repairs on-site
- Maintain inventory on parts and supplies
- Get bids on machine and vendor work
- Responsible for testing engine emissions
- Rebuild pumping unit gear boxes
- Rebuild plunger pumps
- Keep engines tuned up
- High School diploma or GED required
- Compressor school certificate preferred
- Must be able to maintain gas engines, GL and emissions, and failure analysis
- Must be able to spend 50% of time out in the field
- Must have strong computer skills i.e. Word, Excel
- Must be able to climb, push, pull, lift 100 lbs. And carry objects weighing 70 lbs.
- Must be able to drive and have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must be able to bend, crouch, crawl, and squat
- Strong analysis/comprehension skills, judgement/decision making ability
- Must be able to work in extreme heat and cold situations
- High exposure to noise, fumes/odors, and hazardous materials
- Must be able to operate machine tools used for engine and gas compressor overhaul
- Must be able to operate a Lathe, mill, overhead Hoist, Forklift, Valve and headset grinders
- Must be able to operate electrical drills, grinders, and computers
- Must be able to operate pressurized steam cleaner, air compressors and gas compressors
- Good driving record required
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here