Supply Chain Intern
Houston, TX Posted: 1/25/2023
EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE:EOG) is one of the largest crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the United States with proved reserves in the United States and China.
EOG's Supply Chain team performs procurement, inventory management, dispatch, logistics, analytic, and materials accounting duties to support operations. The philosophy of directly managing these functions in-house differentiates EOG from other E&P companies and requires a significantly robust Supply Chain group.
The Supply Chain intern will work closely with EOG team members across multiple disciplines to better understand requirements related to EOG's operations and then take on a targeted project to assess current approaches and identify areas, processes or systems that could be improved.
Successful candidate must be able to effectively manage workload in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with customers, team members, and management. Must be creative and have ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills in dynamic workflows. Seeking out a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently with little supervision. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to travel to EOG divisions and field operations within the United States
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, coordination, and organizational skills
- Must possess deductive reasoning skills, be able to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving
- Pursuing a degree in Supply Chain Management, Economics or Similar
- Computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email software, internet searching, and other programs
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here