Senior Loss Prevention Advisor
Midland, TX Posted: 1/24/2023
Security and Criminal Investigations:
- Develop and implement systems to manage security and loss prevention
- Coordinate all security efforts
- Conduct internal investigations of fraud and theft
- When appropriate, liase with local law enforcement and prepare the groundwork for criminal investigation and prosecution. Maintain open lines of communication and provide assistance to local law enforcement and relevant authorities as needed.
- Represent EOG throughout the criminal investigation to ensure that EOG's complaints are not ignored or otherwise neglected.
- Implement security vulnerability and threat assessments, loss prevention strategies and site security.
Education and Training:
- Educate employees and vendors about EOG policy and lease restrictions. Ensure violations are reported and lead to proper handling by HR / Legal.
- Educate employees about trends in criminal conduct in the areas in which EOG is active. Provide guidance regarding steps to be taken to protect EOG assets.
- Conduct security assessments of field offices and locations.
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Minimum of 20 years in law enforcement
- Knowledge of oil and gas industry
- Demonstrated experience in loss prevention and investigations
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here