Midland, TX Posted: 7/27/2023
The Office Manager will be responsible for the overall management of EOG's Midland division facilities.
Responsible for managing vendor relationships for facility services such as HVAC, lighting, landscaping, window washing, janitorial, elevator maintenance and inspection, etc. Responsible for contract bids, negotiations and renewals for services and construction projects, in accordance with proper management approval authority. Responsible for oversight of all maintenance, repair and inspections for facilities. Work with management and team to coordinate facilities maintenance and repairs. Manage new construction and renovation projects. Responsible for required reporting and department budget preparation. Coordinate with Corporate Administration on corporate-wide purchasing agreements.
Additionally, will oversee and work as part of facilities team responsible for:
- Mail service - all inbound and outbound, sorting and delivery (USPS, FedEx, UPS, pouch, inner-office, etc.)
- Midland and field office moves - coordination, scheduling, communication, churn reports, supplies, floor map updates, name plate installation
- Office supplies - inventory, ordering, distribution, stocking
- Office furniture - purchasing, installation, repair, lock repair, warranty coordination
- Conference room set-up, teardown
- Break room - inventory, ordering, stocking
- Copier service - monitor/replace toner, paper, troubleshoot machine issues, schedule repairs, meter reads
- Facilities Maintenance - carpets, lighting, furniture, office locks
- Division Review and Field Trip Coordination - catering, transportation, materials coordination
- Facilities related invoice auditing, tracking, coding, payments, past due tracking, budgets, cost analysis.
Some travel to division field offices.
Must have 10+ years related facilities experience, with 5+ years at a supervisory level. Strong communication and organizational skills. High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree a plus. CFM designation a plus.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here