Sr. Human Resources Representative
Houston, TX Posted: 8/16/2023
Provide Human Resources support to assigned headquarters and/or division client groups. Develop strong business relationships with managers at all levels. Consult with managers in the investigation and resolution of employee relations issues while coaching employees and managers and coordinate training solutions when needed. Counsel with client management and employees on company policies, benefits, staffing, employee relations and compensation matters. Ability to work in an autonomous environment, as well as in a team. Develop/analyze statistical reports as necessary and assist with special projects. Prepare and deliver presentations as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or a related business field preferred.
- 7+ years Human Resources experience.
- Oil and Gas industry experience preferred.
- Must be results oriented and have good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of employment law is required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to establish relationships and maintain rapport with client departments.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must maintain confidentiality in daily operations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- SHRM or HRCI credential a plus.
- Travel up to 25%.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here