Senior Midstream Accountant
Houston, TX Posted: 8/16/2023
Account for downstream crude accounting activities and other midstream related activities.
- Record purchases from affiliated and 3rd parties
- Record transportation costs
- Record disposition of crude oil
- Record inventory and imbalance transactions
- Assist with crude sales invoice process ? work with third party purchasers and marketing to resolve pricing/volume issues
- Record monthly Flash entries
- Reconcile inter-company accounts for proper eliminations between affiliate companies
- Perform analysis and prepare reports to satisfy monthly and quarterly reporting requirements
- Perform account reconciliation and analysis for various balance sheet accounts
- Set up new Midstream properties as needed
- Maintain control schedules, status reports, and job procedures pertaining to assigned responsibilities
- Support audits (internal and external)
- Assist other accounting team members as required
- Other activities/projects as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting desired. A business degree with 18 hours of accounting will also be considered.
- 5+ years work experience required. Oil and gas accounting experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on delivering high-quality work
- Strong organization, planning, and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in learning tasks
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment
- Flexibility to adapt to evolving requirements
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Allegro marketing system a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here