Sr. Electrical Engineer
Ft. Worth, TX Posted: 10/16/2023
An electrical facilities engineer will work in a multidisciplinary development team to exploit oil and gas from the Delaware Basin. Candidate should have significant experience and expertise in various parts of electrical engineering; oil and gas experience is preferred by not mandatory. The engineer will be expected to:
- Design and optimize high, medium, and low voltage systems on production facilities,
- compressor stations, and pump stations
- Create one-line diagrams for production facilities, compressor stations, and pump
- Design and build medium voltage three phase distribution grids for long term growth
- Design and build sub-stations to match power consumption for long term growth
- Work with local power companies and co-op's to install new lines and associated PME's
- Coordinate with operations groups to guide on operational problems and maintenance
- Design autonomous operations systems for production batteries
- Ensure all electrical cabling, connections, tray, etc. are installed in accordance with all
- applicable API/IEEE standards
- Maintain and update electrical distribution models to ensure no excess power loss
- Create bid documents and coordinates with contractors to award work
- Execute pipeline and production facility construction projects
Electrical Engineering degree preferred; related engineering degree may be considered. 5+ years related electrical engineering experience required. Oil and gas experience in facility, pipeline, and compression preferred, but not required. Must have good communication skills and possess ability to work with field personnel and division staff. Must have good computer skills.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here