Houston, TX Posted: 11/20/2023
Accounting for Midstream activities for Pecan's operated gas gathering system and/or processing plant
- Update Waterfield System with allocations, rates, volumes and operational and contractual changes as needed each month.
- Verify third party settlement statements and invoices
- Prepare North Dakota production taxes, submit reports, and pay taxes
- Record gas purchases, production taxes, transportation expenses, etc.
- Record gas sales, NGL sales, condensate sales, and fee revenue
- Pay invoices
- Develop spreadsheets as appropriate with proper controls and efficiencies
- Reconcile volumes to Operation's Balance Report
- Record inventory and imbalance transactions
- Issue statements, invoices and payments
- File monthly and annual state reports
- Record Flash entries each month
- Apply cash receipts
- Prepare journal entries
- Reconcile inter-company accounts for proper eliminations between affiliate companies
- Monitor and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Provide variance explanations between actuals and forecast
- Submit state reports as required
- Maintain and update desk procedures
- Support audits (internal and external)
- Help develop appropriate internal reports
- Work on other projects and prior period adjustments as needed
- Other activities as appropriate
Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred; will consider a business degree in a related field; must have at least 18 hours of accounting classes. Prefer 5+ years gas plant processing experience. Requires good work ethic, accuracy and must possess good analytical, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills. Need to have proficient knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Word. Waterfield or TIPS experience is a plus. To meet deadlines, candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with others in the organization. Must be able to work overtime as needed. Some travel required.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here